Saturday 19 November 2011

Why IDEA is a Bad IDEA : Jaago Grahak Jaago

It is a terrible feeling to be cheated. Especially when it seems there is no remedy.


A minute before my internet balance said 250 MBs and now after I barely loaded my gmail page it became nil.


Horrification settled over me as I fanatically tried connecting the system again. In frustration I rang up the call centre. With dogged determination I spoke to the representatives for a solid two hours. when was the common man or woman made feel more helpless or at loss? Their systems showed I had exhausted my balance. What my eyes said was easily dismissed. It was infuriating. 


I didn't need an ocean before me to feel my insignificance in the world population or the fact that Idea had millions of customers. If they cheated one so well, what about the rest?


It had happened again. The first time they had extracted 397 MBs and now this! When I went to the Idea Care outlet all I got was a good view of how little they care. The manager there personally erased all the data from my device without telling me. 


How do they calculate? How do we know what's going on that side? 


In that two hour marathon call I was as stubborn as any Taurean. I wanted the truth. I wasn't taking this without giving them hell. The supervisors there; unable to solve my query unceremoniously cut the call and even added my number to their reject list.


What one can't fathom is why they must steal from the customer when they are being paid for the service? is it because no one has given them a hard time?


Uninor had done the same to me. They cut 32 rupees from my balance over some caller tune I hadn't activated. It happens to everyone now-a-days. However, when I complained they returned the money. 


Isn't it time we all wake up from the stupor we seem to be in and demand some honesty?


Let's learn from Idea's tag line: AN IDEA CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE... for better or for worse?


http://www.grahakseva.com/complaints/34047/why-idea-is-a-bad-idea?source=

No comments:

Post a Comment